Our services are many, but our aim is to find solutions to your well or pump issues. We use state of the art technology and industry best practices to get results that clients want and deserve. Our trained, certified experts – many of them industry pioneers and leaders – have years of experience and possess a broad skill set. When clients choose our services, a partnership forms. Along with technological know-how, you get integrity, commitment and the guarantee of a job well done.
We design, construct, develop and test a wide variety of wells. We have the ability to drill 3,000 feet below land surface and develop wells at or over 5,000 gallons per minute. Our specialized drilling equipment allows us to conquer the difficulties that can arise when tapping into one of the most productive aquifers in the world.
- Direct Mud Rotary and Reverse Mud Rotary
- Reverse Air Circulation
- Packer Testing
- Coring Capabilities
Dual Rotary Drilling
This unique method of drilling uses two rotary drives to advance a drill bit and steel casing simultaneously. This technology is widely used in unconsolidated formations (sand, gravel, cobbles, boulders) to decrease the risks of hole collapse, lost circulation, and heaving formations.
This is also the most efficient and effective way to construct class V injection wells. We own and operate 8 dual rotary rigs and have constructed over 8,000 drainage wells in Florida. In Miami, and surrounding areas, Drainage wells are critical in managing surface water runoff from streets, parking lots, residential subdivisions, building roofs and highways.
Some advantages of Dual Rotary Drilling:
- Quicker and more controlled drilling through unconsolidated formations
- Reduces or completely alleviates lost circulation problems or dredging issues
- Casing advancement seals off formation as you drill
We sell most major brands of pumps, motors, and their respective components, as well as offering 24 hour emergency service. Our shop technicians and field crews excel at installation, maintenance, and problem solving.
- Vertical turbine, horizontal split-case and end suction pumps
- Submersible pumps and motors
- Vertical and horizontal motors
- Discharge head fabrication/modification, piping, valves and appurtenances
- Water booster, sewage lift, irrigation and other pump stations
- Certified manufacturer’s representative for flowserve corporation
We service a broad range of water wells with dropped capacity that otherwise may be subject to abandonment. Our experts provide accurate technical data reports, including efficiency testing and color video inspection. We can also precisely complete chemical and mechanical redevelopment techniques including, but not limited to: high velocity jetting, swabbing, brushing, and well acidification.